What Fruits and Vegetables are in Season? March
When buying produce in season, you are not only getting fruits and vegetables at their peak of flavor, you are also getting the best price! I have created this handy info graphic to help you find the best produce in the month of March.
Let’s spread the word about the beautiful fruits and vegetables in season this month!
Keep reading for seasonal recipe ideas…
I have assembled 19 recipes using produce that is in season for the month of March. From breakfast to dessert, dinner to cocktails, there are a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Find your favorite fruits and vegetables on this list and try something new almost everyday throughout the month!
1) Grapefruit: Sparkling Grapefruit Mojito
2) Strawberries: Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberry Bites
3) Beets: Orange Glazed Beets
4) Apples: Caramel Apple Pecan Coffee Cake
5) Carrots: Carrot Cake Jam
6) Oranges: Sunrise Smoothie
7) Tangerines: Florida Citrus Salsa Dog
8) Lemons: Cold Lemon Soba Noodles
10) Artichokes: Asparagus, Artichoke and Red Pepper Pizza
11) Cabbage: Chinese Spring Roll Salad
12) Brussels Sprouts: Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Caraway Seeds
13) Asparagus: How to Cook Asparagus Spears
14) Broccoli: Kung Pao Shrimp
15) Spinach: Chicken and Spinach Tortellini Soup
16) Greens: Kale Smoothie
17) Potatoes: Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
19) Cauliflower: Veggie Potato Salad
3 Responses to “What Fruits and Vegetables are in Season? March”