Final Winning Wednesday with Cracker Barrel Cheese $500 | The Daily Dish

Final Winning Wednesday with Cracker Barrel Cheese $500

152 Comments | Written on December 14, 2011 at 5:00 am , by

I can’t believe it’s here…the final “Winning Wednesday” post of the season!  It has been so much fun bringing you holiday tips, recipes and, of course, prizes!

For this final week of the promotion our friends at Cracker Barrel Cheese decided to go out with a bang.  This week they are giving away a whopping $500 gift card to one lucky reader!!

Here is all you have to do:

Leave a comment here on the blog telling us how you will add Cracker Barrel Cheese to your holiday menu.

It’s that easy!  Will you make a festive pimento cheese sandwich wreath for a party?  Maybe serve a cheesy brunch casserole to overnight guests?  Ladle up a warm bowl of soup on a chilly winter day?  Or make a fun cheese ball for your next potluck?

One lucky winner will be randomly selected one week from today.  Good luck everyone!

*Note:  Comments need to be approved through WordPress.  If you don’t see yours right away, don’t worry…I will get to it as soon as I can!  Remember to leave a comment right here on the blog itself, not on one of the photos, or on our Facebook or Twitter pages.  Thanks, and good luck!

Official Rules  (No purchase necessary)

152 Responses to “Final Winning Wednesday with Cracker Barrel Cheese $500”

Margaret Hadam-Hay says:

This is an easy question – I will add the Vermont Sharp White Cheddar to my pumpkin gratin, the Black Pepper (my favorite cheese) Cheddar with crackers as an appetizer (and late night noshing), the Jalapeno in my Christmas morning strata with ham, peppers, onions, as well as in grilled cheese sandwiches on Boxing Day, with ham.

Kim says:

I will use it as part of our pre-dinner snacks. My kids love to use our mini-holiday cookie cutters to make different shapes.

I just used the White Cheddar with Cracked Pepper on my Beef and Mushroom Pot Pie. It turned out great!!

leann Lindeman says:

Cheese always finds a way into our meals… we make a great chipotle cheese ball, maybe I will make it for one of snackie foods on Christmas!

Dee Kielczewski says:

I can’t find where to enter the Cracker Barrel contest.

Jennifer Smith says:

I will use Cracker Barrel Cheese to make a fabulous cheese soup. I also love to slice it and serve with assorted crackers for the holidays. The perfect sized blocks make it an easy addition for many serving options!

yvonne arnold says:

I am serving cheesy cheddar biscuits with corned beef and cabbage to out of town guests this weekend and my choice is Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar shredded into the batter.

Jennifer Smith says:

I will use Cracker Barrel Cheese to make a fabulous cheese soup. I also love to just slice various varieties and serve with assorted crackers – makes entertaining easy!

Nise says:

The cheese can stand alone! Who doesn’t love cracker barrel cheese! I would put the cheese out with crackers and serve wine before the holiday meal!

Christy Street says:

I would use the Jalapeno Cheddar in my sausage balls for an extra kick!!

Amber Johnson says:

I will be using it in my cheese ball and my hashbrown casserole.

Linda says:

I love to warm the cheese for just s few seconds in the micro wave and serve with 7 gain crackers… YUM

Vicki says:

We have a tradition of baking and making all kinds of goodies for our family and friends. We usually do this a couple days before, so they’re nice and fresh! Then we host Christmas Eve for one side of the family, then Christmas morning (breakfast/brunch) for the other side. Sooo much fun!!

• Laurie lujan says:

I love using the white cheddar in ho e made macaroni and cheese recipe for Christmas Eve buffet

Tracey Rummel says:

I will slice jalapeno peppers lengthwise, scoop out the guts, stuff them with sliced strips of Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar, wrap each pepper with 1/2 strip of raw bacon, throw them on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. They are magic snacks because they disappear almost instantly!

Susan George says:

Itseems that all my party food contains cheese! I love it. This season I plan to make the classic cheese and pecan ring with strawberry preserves. The combination is divine!

Laurie says:

My favorite holiday tradition is getting together with my grandkids to bake & decorate Christmas cookies. Sharing a large Christmas dinner with the whole family is an important part of Christmas for me.

Kathy A. says:

We snack on cheese & crackers on Christmas eve night, but the favored Christmas morning breakfast is a ham & cheese casserole!

Cheryl Gasparovich says:

During the holiday season I will buy a couple of packages of Cracker Barrel cheese and add a few delicious ingredients and make a cheese ball to be enjoyed by all along with a tray of crackers.

Teresa Rooney says:

I use cracker barrel cheese all the time. It is creamy and You get just enough in the package to be able to use it up before it gets hard. I like to get it fresh.

Michelle Bannochie says:

A few years ago my sons thought Santa may be sick of all the cookies he gets at all the other houses, so they suggested leaving out cheese and crackers. We’ve done it every year and sure enough it’s gone in the morning. They also suggested giving him beer instead of milk. I think Santa appreciates the change.

I am having a luncheon here Saturday. I am serving homemade Baked Potato Soup topped with
    sliced green onion and grated Cracked Black Pepper Cracker Barrel Cheese. YUMMMMM.
    Guaranteed to bring lots of positive responses.
    Merry Christmas to all.

sue says:

just love cracker barrel cheese and homemade bolonga on crackers.

Tracy says:

Cracker Barrel cheese in my favorite Macaroni and Cheese Recipe! I use several varieties of the cheddars to give it a great flavor that no one can decifer which cheese is actually in there, but a wonderful taste!

Judy Ryan says:

Holidays are so special to me for it is a time when my two sons come home. We have foods from my “Mom Mom”s” recipe book. One of those is Pineapple and Cheese Salad, which I do the Cracker Barrel cheese, nuts, cream, pineapple and lime jello. This is a time of remembering, fellowship and worship for us all.

tracy scott says:

I love the variety of cheese flavors provided by Cracker Barrel. With an entire family of cheeseheads, this brand is one of our favorites to add to all of our holiday recipes! Especially the Bacon, Chive, Cracker Barrel Cheese Bowl for dipping! Yummy!!!

Thelma Lou Caldwell says:

Our family loves to bake. One family tradition that began with my mother is to make a christmas wreath bread for Christmas breakfast. This is like a cinnamon roll but instead of slicing it we make it into a circle and cut a few slashes around with a kitchen knife. While it is still hot from the oven we put a powdered sugar glaze on it and decorate it with green and red maraschino cherries. We like to eat it along with fresh tangerines put in the stockings.

My guests usually compliment the Cracker Barrel Cheese/crackers/fruit/wine on our appetizer table at our holiday parties.
    So I decided to provide “take home” gifts
    (as they walk out the door) and when they get
    home they can enjoy even more. Cracker Barrel
    Cheese and Crackers is a much appreciated gift as the same guest usually reciprocate with a hostess gift of the same. And Santa
    Stockings and Gift Bags for family are bulging with one of the best cheeses on the market. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    hostess gift of the same. That’s when

So I decided to provide “take home” gifts
    (as they walk out the door) and when they get
    home they can enjoy even more. Cracker Barrel

Amanda Jones says:

I love cooking. And ever since I was little I started cooking christmas dinner and breakfast. I can use different flavors of cheese in a shredded cheese mix for tamales. And while the food is cooking a nice cheese fondue in a bread bowl is perfect for a snack. The jalapeño cheese gives it the perfect spice.

Sharon says:

Just wanted to say that I will be fixing cracker barrel cheese and crackers this Christmas .

Vikki Parman says:

We eat Cracker Barrel cheese and summer sausage at our holiday get togethers.

Kristen says:

Cracker Barrel always make it onto my fruit and cheese plates!

Sheryl E says:

I will serve Cracker Barrel Cheese sliced with crackers as an appetizer. And melted to make chili con queso dip served with tortilla chips. I will also be making a cheese ball with Cracker Barrel Cheese.

paulke says:

The annual cheeseball, of course

christina says:

I make a cheddar potato and corn soup for the office christmas party. I like to use the extra sharp for the soup, and then offer some shredded as a topper!

Kenny says:

My sister always has a lot of people at her house for Christmas dinner so I’m sure I could put out a selection of cheeses for folks to snack on while dinner is cooking. I would also use some to make some mac & cheese cuz I love having that during colder months.

Greg Schuman says:

I will be serving Cracker Barrel with yummy cheese dip.

I don’t care what you use Cracker Barrel cheese for…..As said in Hawaii “No Ka Oi”
    (The Best!)

Happy Holidays!

Wendy says:

We love Cracker Barrel cheese for snacking & to cook with. Extra Sharp cheese shredded for the mac & cheese, the cracker cuts for the cheese tray, Vermont Sharp White and the marbeled Cheddar on the fruit tray with grapes. Love Harvarti with my turkey & avocado sandwiches too!

Kim says:

Considering how quickly my family goes through a cheese and cracker tray, you know what I’d use this for!

Schmidty says:

I use Cracker Barrel cheeses shredded into my potato soup and in my Mexican dishes. It’s also great as-is!

Susan says:

Au Gratin Potatoes with Vermont Sharp White.

Melissa Mays says:

I would use it in our traditional Christmas morning breakfast pizza.

sierra says:

add it to my soup :)

Kathy Coles says:

We use the Vermont white cheddar for our homemade mac & cheese…sometimes use the jalapeno to spice it up…yum.

Lisa says:

I will be using the Vermont Sharp Cheddar in my baked Mac and Cheese. Mmm!

Emily Anderson says:

I use it it my mac & cheese, soup, cheese balls…. so many possibilites!!!!

Cheryl P says:

I’d love to use Cracker Barrell’s aged reserve cheese in my famous cheese ball over the holidays. Glam it up with some high quality cheese!!!

robert says:

going to MidNight Mass on Christmas Eve.

Laurel Trasky says:

I will use the jalapeno in some cheese dip for Christmas eve.

Dayna says:

I like to keep a variety of the Cracker Barrel Cheeses on hand to do cheese, cracker & fruit platters to serve with glasses of wine to drop in company, and carolers that we have a lot of this time of year. Simple to prepare but tastes like I fussed in preparing.

michelle b says:

I will use Cracker Barrell’s cheddar cheese on my cheese tray for christmas.

Charity S says:

I’m going to use Cracker Barrel Cheese in my dips, salads, holiday cheesecakes.

Valerie C. says:

This is my favorite brand to buy. I use their Baby Swiss in quiche and in salads, cheddar with crackers and in baked mac & cheese for the children….and so much more :)

Nancy Long says:

I love to put out a variety of Cracker Barrel cheeses for get togethers and use them grated over salads, soups, and entrees like enchiladas

We love cheese with crackers for a snack and I love to add it to things I am baking. I have the recipe for those biscuits like Red Lobster makes and those are always a hit…we add it to our soup and when I make pizza we like to add different types of cheese to give the pizza a great taste….

Amyc says:

So many cheeses, so little time ;) ….

Linda F says:

I will be using Cracker Barrel cheese as part of my cheese & cracker platters, adding it to my salads, and using it in my cheese sauces for vegetables.

Donna says:

I lkie the sharp cheddar. I make a wonderful pub cheese with nuts and dijon mustard and use it as a spread and in my burgers and stuffed chicken breasts!

Helen says:

just keep it simple with vermount cheese pepperoni & crackers with some good wine

glenda gonser says:

there is absolutely nothing better than Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese shredded to put on top of (broiled) toast over a bowl of french onion homemade soup.

also cute little toast cut-outs with Cracker Barrel cheese slices topped with an olive and a toothpick to hold it all together for appetizers on New Years day.

I couldn’t get thru a month without some good ol Jalapeno cheddar Cracker Barrel cheese slices melted over taco seasoned meat on top of tortilla chips put in the oven for a bit!!

we love cheese at this house!! Thanks for consideration of us as the winners

I would do a simple spread with a few different varieties of cheese and different types of crackers to serve with wine, before the holiday meal.

mary louise says:

I am making my Southern style pimento cheese spread which has chopped toasted pecans and extra sharp Cracker Barrel cheddar. I have not been able to find the Cracker Barrel jalapeno flavor but that is one I want to try.

Dixie Neitzel says:

I will be making potato cheese soup.

Linda Birdsell says:

I will be getting my Cracker Barrel cheese out to make many dishes and slicing off tidbits for my doggie, Bruiser!

Julie A says:

I will make twice baked potato salad. :)

Courtney says:

I love to cut ultra-thin slices of cheddar cheese and lay them inside pieces of whole-wheat, multi-grain sour-dough bread slices. I place rare roast beef between the cheese, and grill the sandwiches over low heat until the cheese melts. These sandwiches aren’t necessarily “holiday” treats, but they’re wholesome, warm, comforting and delicious! No need to add mayo or fattening condiments- the cheese is enough!

Vicki Howze says:

We just love Cracker Barrel Cheese , my favotite is Jalapeno. I would put it on a platter with some crackers and munch on it while watching football !!!!!!

susitravl says:

Macaroni and cheese, and also in my famous corn dip.

Maria D says:

I will be adding to soup, putting it on crackers and my favorite comfort food macaroni and cheese. I like to switch it up with my cheeses so I like a variety.

Christina Cannon says:

I will use it in my broccoli and cheese casserole and also to make a cheeseball.

Amy L says:

We’re having an open house this weekend, and we will be serving a platter of Cracker Barrel Cheese with crackers and smoked sausage.

Alice says:

Crackers & cheese are a staple in our home when our guests arrive.

Matthew Hofbauer says:

A snack tray is usually out in my house, changes day to day but usually has mixed nuts, fruits and Cracker Barrel cheese on it. I see no reason to change that tradition during the holidays! ;)

Barbara Long says:

I will be adding Cracker Barrel cheese in my Christmas breakfast/brunch menu. I will use the cheddar in my strata and the jalapeno in my jalapeno cheddar biscuits. Can’t hardly wait. Yum!!!!

longbarb1@aol.com

Amy Baker says:

We always have good Cracker Barrel cheeses for appetizers, with crackers & beef summer sausage. Couldn’t do with out, everyone loves them!

Debbie Vargas says:

A cheese ball sounds very festive. Think I’ll go with that.

Shelia says:

We have a large family when we get together for family events, and we now have many grandchildren. I started baking cookies for the kids and THEY get to decorate them and they have contest to see who does the best job. Even the older boys get into this. They get to take these cookies and decorated “graham cracker houses” home with them. They can’t wait until the next year to do this. Creating memories for the cousins to remember especially when they don’t get together often during the year!

Michele Leavitt says:

I will be making Cheddar Wafers to hand out as gifts as well as, some for myself to go with a glass of wine. I love the taste of Cracker Barrell Sharp Cheddar Cheese in this recipe!

Michele Leavitt says:

I will be making my Cheddar Wafers with Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese to hand out as gifts and for entertaining at home with a glass of wine.

Elisa Pehler says:

Our favorite part of Christmas is Christmas Eve. We gather and play games as a family. We always plan of having a meat and cheese tray to munch on while we visit and have fun together. I always use Crackel Barrel cheeses. I also make a fondue warm and ready made with Cracke Barrel cheeses. Thanks alot. Happy Holidays to all!

I will male french onion soup and use the mozerella cheese on top.And I will also use the cracker cuts just to have cheese and crackers as a snack. Love it, its wonderful cheese.

Doris says:

Merry Christmas,

Iuse sHARP cHEDDER CHEESE IN A lOT OF my

Recipes like Mack and cheese also Cheese Sandwichs Their so good. Doris Hebderson

Judy Anthony says:

I am invited to a party, and want to take a hostess gift. I’m going to take the Cracker Barrel Cheese out of it’s wrapper, and place it on a covered butter dish that I purchased. Place a few olives around it, and place the butter dish on a small bread board. Add 1 box of single row crackers, tie it all together with a ribbon. Place a bow on the top with a small cheese cutter, and walla. A hostess gift that she can serve at her party, and keep the butter dish, bread board, and cheese slicer as her gift to reuse.

lee odonohue says:

Cheese ball is always a hit for snacking before dinner. :)

Mary Esther Provencio says:

After a hard day of baking, shopping, and gift wrapping, nothing hitts the spot like a tray of sharp Cracker Barrel with Saltines, The coolness & sharpness of the cheese paired with the dry, saltines are a good way to end one crazy day & contemplate the next!

Miguelina Salvador says:

I will use it to make a cheese ball wrapped in phyllo dough.
    babitababita@hotmail.com

Melanei says:

I like to add Vermont sharp cheddar to anything!!! I just picked up a block of the new cracked pepper cheese! I cannot wait to try/share with with my family!!

Linda B says:

I have never made a cheese ball….maybe this year is the year to try and make one!

Erin Powell says:

I would use Cracker Barrel cheese for apps, mixed in soup or potatoes and in my apple pie pie crust. Yum!

Joan says:

We started a tradition a few years ago of having appetizers on Christmas Eve for our supper. I plan to use Cracker Barrel Cheese in a few of them one being a cheese ball. Can’t wait.

Ashley Wilson says:

I’ll be adding Cracker Barrel Cheese to my hot bacon cheese dip and au gratin potatoes.

amy says:

i like to make the traditional cracker & cheese platter! so i will use Cracker Barrel Cheese for yummy cheese slices & pair w/ a gourmet cracker. for a meat i will go with something salty like salami! here’s to a wonderful new year & holiday season!

Jennifer W. says:

I will shred some Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese to put on my cheese ball for an appetizer this Christmas!

Christopher Sorel says:

on a meat and cheese tray. In the cheesy potatoes and macNcheese

Jamie says:

Simple….cheese & crackers!!

Cheryl says:

MMMMMMM Would love to add sharp cheddar to my Christmas cheese ball!

We LIVE on cheese and Cracker Barrel has THE best! First in my world famous cheeseball I will add 3 different types of Cracker Barrel cheese along with some great ham ground up to cover it all. Of course I have to have the sharp cheddar for my baked mac and cheese and morning brunches are chock full of every kind of Cracker Barrel cheese there is!!!

Kathi Davis says:

I plan to make a scrumptious cheese dip for my favorite little sister and favorite nephew’s Christmas party using Cracker Barrel’s Mediterranean Herb, Extra Sharp White, Cracked Black Pepper, and Jalapeno cheese and with cream cheese, cooked ground sausage and green chili’s. YUM-0

Cindy Bowling says:

I use assorted kinds for my cheese tray on Christmas Eve. I use the Extra Sharp in my baked macaroni and cheese on Christmas day.

Patricia Harmon says:

LOVE Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp White Cheddar. I make a marinated cheese ring with it. Festive during the holidays!

Samuel Fred says:

I would love to win!:)

I’ll make cheese grits on Christmas eve morning using extra sharp Cracker Barrel.

Kelisha says:

I will use extra sharp and cracked black pepper for my homemade savory mac n cheese. Topped with chopped bacon =) Always have extra to slice up and serve with snowflake shaped ritz for the kiddos =) Merry Christmas to all !!

tiffany gallehugh says:

Bought some Cracker Barrel cheese.Love it.My favorite cheese ever.I am hooked.Making a cheese,cracker,salami and olive platter for Christmas.Thank you Cracker Barrel for making a great cheese.

Debbie Rhoades says:

Will be making cheese and garlic biscuits and sausage balls with cheddar cheese.
    I will also will be making taco dip with cheddar cheese. I will be serving Taco soup with cheese on the side to top it off.My son’s favorite Cheese dip with sassauge, ground beef, rotel and cream of chicken soup served with chips.

amy says:

My mother in law and I like to shred itand make cheese balls. This year I was thinking of trying to make a beer cheese soup.

Charlie Magocs says:

We will be using chedder and “jack” to make a scalloped potato side dish for our Christmas family meal

Phyllis A says:

I use cracker barrel in my Mac & Cheese

Patricia C says:

During the Holidays we set out a tray with Cracker Barrel cheese and crackers and also make homemade mac & cheese with Cracker Barrel Cheddar and Swiss cheeses.

Joanne says:

I’d use it for my turkey and cheese crescent roll appetizers. Yum!

Chrissy C says:

I will be making my very awesome Cheddar Beer soup for Christmas Eve with the Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar. It makes it so YUMMY!!! Always a hit!

Cathy S says:

Oh this is easy! We always have the Vermont White Extra Sharp with crackers before dinner. Cracker Barrel is always in our fridge!!

Carrie Kennedy says:

I use cracker barrel cheese in everything from our Christmas Eve Lasagne to our scalloped potatoes and twice baked potatoes and cheese tray on Christmas day. I usually have to buy it the day of of my husband will eat it all!!

andie says:

I use so much cheese during the holidays. First…my meat and cheese trays. ESSENTIAL! They are so easy to prepare and guests and my family just love them. Hubs makes venison sausage and that with sliced cracker barrel cheese is so delish!

Dawn says:

I will use Cracker Barrel Cheese in our holiday appetizers…cheese balls, cheese stuffed celery, hot dips, etc….as well as in Christmas morning breakfast casserole. Yum!

Jenn W says:

I have to have baked Mac and Cheese on Christmas Eve and it wouldn’t taste the same without the Vermont White Extra Sharp and Extra Sharp Yellow cheeses! There is no substitute for them!

SUSAN WATSON says:

i wil make cheese straws!!

We’re having a roast, asparagus, spicy chocolate mousse and creamy, cheesy gratin potatoes. I would definitely incorporate the Cracker Barrel Cheese into the potato dish!

Sherri Williams says:

I’m going to make the most extraordinary Asparagus Proscuitto & Cheese Soup on Christmas Eve. I will be using the Vermont Sharp White & Cracked Black Pepper Cheeses. It will be a soup to remember! Happy Holidays! sw☺

megan says:

I will be using cracker barrells cheese a lot this year, for my holiday party at work and for our dinner at home, and for some recipes as well!!! Merry christmas all!!!

Sherri Williams says:

I will be making the most extraordinary Asparagus & Proscuitto Cheese Soup for Christmas Eve for my family and friends. This delicious soup will consist of Vermont Sharpe White & Cracked Black Pepper Cheeses. This will for sure be a soup to remember. Happy Holidays! sw☺

Sabrina Piercy says:

We always have little snacks before dinner, like olives and pickles and especially cheese, sausage and crackers. A little Vermont white and summer sausage on a cracker is heavenly!

Heidi M. says:

I make a hearty “comfort food” breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage and potatoes. I then grate some Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese, mix the whole thing up and put in the casserole dish to bake. But before it goes into the oven, I lay slices of Cracker Barrel cheddar over the top. Warms you all the way through!

Lori Hodges says:

I will be using this magnificent cheese for my homemade Mac-n-Cheese…its simple but made wonderful with Cracker Barrel cheese!!!

I’ve been buying Cracker Barrel cheese for at least 45 years. The cheddar cheese is the best. I use it when I make mac and cheese.

Kathy says:

Cracker Barrel cheeses gives us delightful taste treats throughout the year and holidays.I use it for everything, and it often fills up an empty spot for a late evening snack. It’s so much better for us than sweet or salty snacks, and it stays with us.And it helps me make wonderful hor deorves as well.

Angela Moser says:

I would take the sharp white cheddar cheese and shredded it for the best potato gratin you’ve ever tasted!! With cream, angel hair cabbage, bacon, chives and much much more that this wonder dish accompanies. Plus it’s wonderful with any of your holiday roasts, hams, turkey or prime rib!! We love Cracker Barrel cheese and use it daily from cheese in our eggs to our lunches, to appetizers, from a wonderful bowl of soup to a beautiful side dish. Cheese is a staple in our house!!!

Irene R. says:

Cheese and crackers…homemade Mac and cheese

Jan G. says:

I will use it to make some creamy broccoli and cheese soup. Yum!

Lisa Kallunki says:

I’m making a Potato Bacon Cheddar soup with the White Cheddar cheese. It’s always a big hit with the family on a cold winter day. If I get time to run to the store, I’d like to serve it in bread bowls but you know how crazy things are the last week before Christmas…

kimberly g says:

Since I was young my mother perpared a variety of enchiladas and side dishes for our New Year’s Day meal. Which translates to a whole lot of cheeses! The preparation kept my mother, sister and I very busy in the kitchen. Now,I prepare this traditional meal when family is able to share the day. My children grew up loving there grandmothers cheese enchiladas. This receipe as well as others was handed down from my grandmother. Now my grandson is a cheese enchilada lover to! I will be teaching my daughter how to prepare this meal. As my mother did, so that she may continue to make cheese enchilada lovers!

Lila says:

Scalloped potatoes made with Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese for dinner.

Miguelina Salvador says:

broccoli cheese soup, salad and breas

Cindy Hartley says:

A Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar will go into my green bean casserole for an extra kick.

brian e. says:

Thanks for the giveaway…we will serve Cracker Barrel Cheeses with wine as an appetizer.

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

Angela Olesen says:

We will serve Cracker Barrel Cheese with Summer Sausage. We do this quite often and our guests find it addictive!

william butler says:

craker barrell and ritz crackers YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Frazier says:

I am making the wreath for the first time, using Cracker Barrel cheese of course.

nelsoncm77 says:

I plan on having antipasta kabobs using sharp white cheddar cracker barrel cheese, fresh toasted sourdough bread cubes, olives, salami cubes and grape tomatoes and fresh basil leaves I drizzle with italian dressing and plate over various lettuce.

mary louise says:

What a wonderful selection of Kraft Cracker Barrel cheeses……sigh! My grocery stores don’t carry these varities but promise to do so soon.

Laurel T says:

I will use Vermont Sharp White encrusted with almonds on Christmas Eve. Serve it with french bread.

DeeNell says:

I am making a snowman from balls of the Cracker Barrel sharp white cheddar and cream cheese, frosted in cream cheese “snow” and decorated with vegetables. We always have some sort of Cracker Barrel cheese at our gatherings.

nina says:

Cracker Barrel Cheese,grapes,vine and friends around table!!!

holly says:

I always add Cracker Barrel Cheese to our holiday menu by making a cheese and cracker platter. Its a MUST at every holiday event!

Connie Enderle says:

Just cheese and crackers are all we need. We love cheese and so do our dachshunds!

Lanieekat says:

I use Cracker Barrel cheese for cheese and crackers. I love the variety of flavors available.

Judith says:

I will make macaroni and cheese and tomato and sauce cassorole like my mom used to.

SUSAN LOWE says:

I WILL MAKE A CHEESE BALL W/CRACKER BARREL CHEESE & SERVE IT WITH A VARIETY OF CRACKERS.